Subject: RE:[legaldocml] LegalDocML TC meeting

for me too

Véronique

aubay   Véronique Parisse

Orco House
38, Parc d’activités - L-8308 Capellen
Standard : +352 2992501
Fax : +352 299251

www.aubay.com

De : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org [legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org] de la part de Grant Vergottini [grant.vergottini@xcential.com]
Envoyé : mardi 9 juillet 2013 5:46
À : monica.palmirani
Cc : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : Re: [legaldocml] LegalDocML TC meeting

It works for me.

-Grant

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:39 PM, monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
I am travelling today and I am not able to join to the regular TC meeting.
Fabio is working on the Akoma Ntoso release.
For those two reasons we are proposing to move the TC meeting at July 10th.
does it works for you?

The TC's main topic will be to present the new release, so it is important to have a large participation.

Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics