Subject: Re: [legaldocml] Groups - Event "LegalDocML - TC meeting July 10th 2013" added

Dear all,

I am sorry to give you such a short notice, but I am sick again and cannot take part to today's teleconference.

Since the new release of the schema was supposed to be the main entree to this teleconf, and clearly I am not going to finish it in time, I suggest we postpone it to next Tuesday, July 16th, at the usual time.

I am sorry for all this. I am going to bed now.

Ciao

Fabio