Subject: Calender Nov. and Dec.

Dear LegaldocML members,

the calender of the next TC meetings that we are proposing for November and December is the following:

- 13 (WED), 18 (MON), 25 (MON) November 12.30pm EST
- 2 (MON), 9 (MON), 16 (MON) December 12.30pm EST

The main task will be the finalization of documentation for the public review. I know that it is a very boring task, but it is necessary for arriving to the official standardization:
- D1 - Akoma Ntoso main principles, structure, pillars
- D2 - Technical description of the schema
- D3 - Naming convention and IDs (Veronique material)

We are also proposing to move some material from the release notes to D1 and D3 for the following reasons: 1) introductory material for Akoma Ntoso needs to go into a documentation document, e.g. D1
 2) the naming convention needs its own document or going into D3
3) the difference from past versions, that does not need to exist because Akoma Ntoso is starting fresh in OASIS; so it should have no past history.

If you have some comments or counter-proposals on the draft calendar or on the work-plan of the deliverables, you can send your notes using the mailing list.

Many thanks in advance for your contributions and fix in agenda the next meetings for going ahead on the documentation side!

Best regards,
Monica and Fabio

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics