Subject: RE:[legaldocml] Abbreviations

Hi Grant,

Thanks for your feedback.

Taking into account your proposal, and to speed up the discussion on the prefix, I try to summarise the change you propose.

I group them in different sections
  • change that are ok for me (so, if nobody disagree, we can adopt them).
  • the list of term for which you propose to avoid abbreviations (again, can be adopted if no objection)
  • the terms with, I think, two acceptable options, so we can decide quickly between the two options.
  • some prefix that, for me, need an additional discussion including multiple terms
  • 3 terms for which an additional discussion is needed (for me, currently, no good alternative on the table)

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse

AUBAY Luxembourg

Orco House
38, Parc d’activités - L-8308 Capellen
Standard : +352 2992501
Fax : +352 299251

www.aubay.com

De : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org [legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org] de la part de Grant Vergottini [grant.vergottini@xcential.com]
Envoyé : mardi 19 novembre 2013 7:37
À : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : [legaldocml] Abbreviations

Hi Everyone,

Here is my revision to the abbreviation list. My suggestions are in green and comments are on the right.

- I tried to use common English abbreviations as much as possible
- I tried to be consistent with regards to abbreviating the same word in different places.
- I rectified some abbreviations where the abbreviation was inappropriate - either a bad meaning or implying a different yet plausible meaning.
- I tried to avoid abbreviations where the word was already short (it's a pet peeve)

-- Grant
Grant Vergottini
Xcential Group, LLC.
email: grant.vergottini@xcential.com