Subject: HTML-focused Starter documents for Akoma Ntoso Version 1.0. Part 1: XML Vocabulary & Part 2: Specifications

Hi LegalDocumentML TC members,

To support the Technical Committee's work in producing documents in a native HTML format, the attached ZIP file contains examples of the expected formats for:
Akoma Ntoso Version 1.0. Part 1: XML Vocabulary
Akoma Ntoso Version 1.0. Part 2: Specifications.

The ZIP file contains the material for Part 1 and Part 2 in the following formats:
- OpenOffice (.odt) - the source format (which does not produce accurate HTML output)
- MS Word (.doc) - intermediate format derived from the .odt (which produces fairly accurate rendering in HTML)
- HTML format produced from the .doc

Please feel free to contact me or the OASIS TC Administrator (Chet Ensign) with any questions about this.  We will be happy to discuss and support your document production processes.

Instructions for submitting completed material to the OASIS publication process were provided in the earlier message:
https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legaldocml/201210/msg00005.html, so I will not repeat them here.

Again, please feel free to contact us as you work through your document production.

Kind regards,
Paul

P.S.  I will shortly provide an update to the template sent last week for the Akoma Ntoso Naming Convention.  In reviewing that, I realized that your work on that document may also benefit from the more accurate HTML rendered via MS-Word.
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-861-1013
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society