Subject: LegalDocML - TC meeting

Dear all,

since we are currently working on the documentation, we are suggesting to schedule our next LegalDocML TC meeting on May 21st, in order to have time to finalize and share a version of D1 and D3 to discuss together.

For this reason the call of today has not been called.

Best regards,
Monica and Fabio

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics