Subject: LegalDocML meeting

Dear colleaques,

today I am in Vilnius and it is not possible for me to have the usual LegalDocML TC call. Sorry for that but it was unexpected trip.

I propose to have the meeting the next week: 29th October.

Pay attention to the daylight saving time that will start in Europe region the next week-end.

So for ONLY the next meeting we will have the following schedule:
- UTC 5.30pm
- CET (Italy) 6.30pm (for me an Veronique)
- EDT 13.30pm
- Chile 2.30pm
- Uruguay 3.30pm
- California 8.30am

In meantime we continue to work on the examples.
Soon my comments in this mailing list and also an updated version in SVN.

Yours,
Monica
--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics