Subject: Re: [legaldocml] I'm back...

Dear Fabio,

it is fantastic! The next TC meeting will be Nov. 12th 18.30-19.30 CET.

The main topic will be the opportunity of using '~' instead of '#' in the AKOMA NTOSO URI.

Example:
/akn/us/act/usc/title9/eng@2014-10-10/main.akn#chp_3

to arrive to this:
/akn/us/act/usc/title9/eng@2014-10-10/main.akn~chp_3

This could favour the communication between client and server using HTTP in order to manage also the fragment information and also the <fragment> docType of Akoma Ntoso.

Yours,
Monica