Subject: TC meeting - 19th Nov. 12.30 EDT

Dear LegalDocML members,

the next TC meeting is scheduled at 19th Nov., 12.30 EDT.
Please attend the meeting. We are discussing the naming convention and the examples and also the D2.

We need urgently to close the documentation (D3 and D2) for opening the Public Review. Several public administrations are asking to our TC to accelerate the process in order to adopt Akoma Ntoso as official standard.

It is our responsibility to do our best to meet this need.

Yours,
Monica Palmirani
--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics