Subject: RE:[legaldocml] On hashes, fragments and portions in Akoma Ntoso URIs

Dear Fabio,

I agree the existence of 3 types of syntax, but I prefer that the syntax of the portion will be <uri part>~<portion part>

The reason is the following :

if you make a request

/akn/us/act/123#sect_13, the server will receive the uri of a work and return the corresponding manifestation.  At client, you go to the "sect_13"
/akn/us/act/123/en@2014-05-15#sect_13 , then the server will receive an uri of an _expression_ and return the corresponding manifestation. At client, you go to the "sect_13"

now, if you have

/akn/us/act/123~sect_13, then the server will receive an uri of a work + an information on the fragment needed.
/akn/us/act/123/en@2014-05-15~sect_13
, then the server will receive an uri of an _expression_ + an information on the fragment needed.
In each case, the ~ separates the uri part and the portion part. So the syntax for the uri part (work or _expression_ uri) is exactly the same as in the previous request.
And the server know that he receive additional information for the response, because there is a ~ in the string.

It is also the syntax used by the European Parliament.

Is is possible to change that  ?

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse