Subject: Next TC meeting - 4 Feb.

Dear LegalDocML members,

I am working with Chet on the Public Review package.

For this reason I would like to propose to postpone the LegalDocML TC for the next week.

In meantime please vote the minutes AS SOON AS possible and in any case within Monday Feb. 2nd: MINUTES: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/document.php?document_id=54994
BALLOT LINK:
https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/ballot.php?id=2760

Finally I have modified two examples with some minor modifications so we have a new version of the examples set in SVN:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/examples/draft/?rev=96&sc=1#_examples_draft_

Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics