Subject: We have received your request to publish the Akoma Ntoso Committee Specification Drafts

Members of the LegalDocML TC,

We have received your requests to publish Committee Specification Drafts for Akoma Ntoso Media Type Version 1.0, Akoma Ntoso Naming Convention Version 1.0, Akoma Ntoso Version 1.0. Part 2: Specifications, and Akoma Ntoso Version 1.0. Part 1: XML Vocabulary. You can find the requests at:

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2102

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2103

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2104

https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2105

We will let you know if we have any questions and when work starts on the tickets. I expect to start work on them this week.

Congratulations & let me know if you have any questions.

--

/chet   [§]

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393