Subject: Re: [legaldocml] Re: Fix needed to AKN Part 2 files

Thanks very much Monica and apologies for the delay. We were taken by surprise by this problem as well.

The PR should be announced soon.

/chet

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015 at 6:59 PM, monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
Dear Chet, dear Paul

please find TWO possible solutions for the problems you mention.

In the first one, the csd13 in the file names have been converted to uppercase CSD13, and therefore all problems you've found have been resolved by fixing file names only.
However as an addendum to your previous mail, so that we do not find ourselves in problems again, it is necessary to point out that, in addition to your list, also file akn-core-v1.0-csd13-part2-specs-1.html must have csd13 in lower case. In fact, the specifications about upper and lower case are slightly confusing.
In attachment the file with the file converted.

The second fixes both the links and the filenames forcing them all to lowercase, as in "AkomaNtoso30-csd13_xsd_Attribute_Group_coreopt.html " and therefore forcing them all to lowercase, which seems nicer to our eyes.
The link of this solution here in SVN LegalDocML:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/AkomaNtoso30-CSD13-D2e.zip?rev=99&sc=1

Finally let me say that if we had imagined a scenario that this could cause to block the public review, we would have provided the files correctly at any moment: it has been a trivial task. We were in contact with OASIS staff all the last months about the files submission and we understood that it was not a blocking problem and that would have been managed directly by the OASIS staff without delay.

In whatever manner, please go ahead.
Thanks for your support and let me know if everything is ok.

Yours,
Monica