Subject: TC meeting - tomorrow at 11.00 EDT

Dear LegalDocML members,

after the Public Review announce, it is time to reconvene the LegalDocML TC to organize the collection of the forthcoming comments, decide on a strategy for answering them, discuss the future dissemination events as well as the International Akoma Ntoso Conference and the two summer schools we are planning (one in Jul in US and the second as usual, in Italy in September). We have a lot of interesting things to talk about.

We are proposing a TC meeting for tomorrow at 11.00 EDT. It is little bit early with respect to our regular time but I hope that it is possible for everybody to join.

I am kindly awaiting your reply.

All the best,
Monica and Fabio

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics