Subject: Your LegalDocML JIRA project for tracking issues has been set up

Members of the LegalDocML TC,

As requested, a JIRA project has been set up to enable you to track issues associated with your public review. You can access the JIRA at https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/LEGALDOCML. You will also find it listed as Issues List on the TC's internal web page.

Those of you who do not yet have JIRA logins set up have been sent invitations to do so. Please send me an email and let me know when you have done this. I can then add you to the project and you'll have full access to the system.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best regards,

/chet
Chet Ensign