Subject: [voting] 2015 Board and TAB ballot open

Dear members of LegalDocML, LegalRuleML, LegalCiteM,

OASIS staff and the LegalXML-SC encourage you to cast your vote for the election of the Board and of the Technical Advisory Board.
The ballots are open until 29 June 2015.

There are five seats available in the Board election, with eight candidates offering their service to our consortium.  The candidates offer a wide range of experiences and perspective.  We have independent consultants and start-up leaders.  There are representatives of small firms and  large software, service and networking companies.  All are highly qualified and worthy of your careful consideration.  See the candidate index at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2015board
For voting: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2822

There are three seats available in the TAB election and three incumbent candidates seeking your vote to allow their continued service to our consortium..  See the candidate index at https://www.oasis-open.org/private/elections/2015tab
For voting: https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/voting/ballot.php?id=2824

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani