Subject: Face 2 Face meeting - today in Ravenna

Dear all,

today we have the LegalDocML Face2Face meeting in Ravenna, at 12.00 EDT, in the Summer School LEX2015.

All the members can join as usual by Adobe Connect using the following link:
https://webconference.unibo.it/legaldocml/

During this meeting we have to deliberate the representative of LegalDocML TC inside of LegalXML-SC.
I am available for cover this role also for the next year.

Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics