Subject: RE:[legaldocml] akn-nc-v1.0-wd20

Dear Monica,

It is a too big change for me.  I cannot and I will not  follow this convention.

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse

AUBAY Luxembourg

Orco House
38, Parc d’activités - L-8308 Capellen
Standard : +352 2992501
Fax : +352 299251

www.aubay.com

De : monica.palmirani [monica.palmirani@unibo.it]
Envoyé : jeudi 5 novembre 2015 17:05
À : PARISSE, Véronique; Veronique Parisse; legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org
Objet : Re: [legaldocml] akn-nc-v1.0-wd20

Dear Veronique,

it is not so.
~$ is used ONLY if you don't want to replicate the component name inside of the INTERNAL reference

#art_3 --> ~$art_3

for the EXTERNAL reference
BEFORE
/akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/main#art_3

NOW
/akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/~main/art_3

main# -->~main/

Yours,
mp

Il 05/11/2015 14:05, PARISSE, Véronique ha scritto:

Dear Monica,

Then, with this new syntax, the only change I would like to have is that the "~$" separate always the local information from the rest of the reference, so:

from

   /akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/~main/art_3

   /akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/~main~$art_3

So that the local information always starts with the same delimiter (~$) independently of the fact that it is added to an URI or not.

Exactly like the "#"

So we have,

alternatively, /akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/~main~$art_3  or  /akn/sl/act/2004-02-13/2/~main#art_3

as well as

~$art_3 or #art_3.

and for the annexes, ~annex_a~$art_3 or ~annex_a#$art_3