Subject: Testing the syntax of Akoma Ntoso URIs

Dear all,

I prepared a simple tool to test how my Akoma Ntoso URI resolver (version 3.0 alpha) parses and understands arbitrary Akoma Ntoso URIs.

You can find it at http://akresolver.cs.unibo.it/examples/AKN.html

On purpose, this page only provides the parsing, and not the resolution, of the URIs you request. The parsing is, as much as I understand, complete and working. The resolution, on the other hand, still depends on the syntax of the Item associated to the URIs, and need case-by-case mappers that still do not exist.

The page at the address above lists some examples I invented, and all the examples that Monica listed in her mail dated November 20, 2015 (with some errors found by Veronique for which I propose a correction).

Please use it freely, inform me of any problem you may find, and provide me with additional examples that you wish to see listed.

Ciao

Fabio

--

Fabio Vitali                                          The sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics                                     go to their graves