Subject: Comments to the second public review and draft responses

Dear all,

we have received 33 comments. Mostly are about the AKN naming convention and the relationship with the AKN vocabulary (xsd-schema).

You can find them here: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/legaldocml-comment/201606/maillist.html

In particular:

We have organized all the comments in the proper log excel file (in attachment) and Fabio provided draft answers (thanks!).

Please take a look for the TC meeting of today (now).

Best regards,

Monica Palmirani

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics