Subject: Today TC meeting - Important voting

Dear LegalDocML,

in the today TC meeting (regular time 18.30 CET) we need to vote again the package for the third public review due to some modifications that were necessary.

Mostly the modifications concern:
- typos in the XSD documentation;
- typos in the documentation;
- rewording something in better manner for making the message more understandable also by people outside of the TC (e.g., Akoma Ntoso informal ontology instead of Akoma Ntoso ontology, a better definition of <statement> for permitting wide applications, Level 2 of compliance rewording, etc. etc.).

We received in fact some good hints form external stakeholders (e.g., European Publication Office) and adopters (e.g., companies) that deserve our attention.
Please find in attachment the PDF consolidated and the word documents with track changes. The same documents are available also in KAVI.

I recall here after the motions:

MOTION #1:

"As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the following documents as Committee Specification Draft 03 and designate the HTML version of the document as authoritative:

  1. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59939/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD25.doc
  2. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59938/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD25.pd
  3. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59941/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03-W31.doc
  4. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59940/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03-W31.pdf
  5. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59827/examples.zip
  6. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59942/schemas_1.zip

"

MOTION #2:

"As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the THIRD PUBLIC REVIEW submission of the CSDs documents:

  1. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59939/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD25.doc
  2. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59938/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD25.pd
  3. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59941/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03-W31.doc
  4. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59940/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03-W31.pdf
  5. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59827/examples.zip
  6. https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/59942/schemas_1.zip

"

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani
--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics