Subject: Public Review 03 package

Dear LegalDocML TC,

This long period was not unproductive, we collected all the inputs from the vibrant Akoma Ntoso community.
Therefore after an intensive revision devoted to include useful inputs coming from different stakeholders, please find in SVN the last version of the documentation ready for the public review 03 (revision 108).

https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/#_specs_draft_csprd03_

It is a great occasion for thanking:
- the staff of the Publication Office of European Union, especially Marc Kuster and Maria Kardami
- Flavio Zeni consultant of the UN
- the Akoma Ntoso mailing list members.

The next March 28th we intend to have the regular LegalDocML Technical Meeting (18.30 CET) for voting the whole package.
I encourage you to check the following zip files and in case you have comments please send them within 27 March in order to create a new version on time for the TC.

In the next TC (March 28th) we will vote the following motions.

MOTION #1:As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the following documents as Committee Specification Draft 03 and designate the HTML version of the document as authoritative:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary.zip (1MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part2-specs.zip (32 MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03.zip (461 KB)

MOTION #2:As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the THIRD PUBLIC REVIEW submission of the CSDs documents:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary.zip (1MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part2-specs.zip (32 MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03.zip (461 KB)

MOTION #3: the TC delegates Monica Palmirani to submit the package for the public review submission.

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani
--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics