Subject: Public Review 03 package

Dear LegalDocML TC,

tomorrow 5 April 18.00 CEST we will convene for the regular TC meeting.

We will vote the Public Review 03 package amended only in two issues:
-schema: we have added in <blockContainer> the child <crossHeading>
-vocabulary: we have refined this sentence
"Attachments or others types of Components can also be another act or international agreement that is approved by this act. Those documents are not annexed but attached to the act that approves them."

The motions that we will vote are the following:

MOTION #1:As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the following documents as Committee Specification Draft 03 and designate the HTML version of the document as authoritative:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD27.zip?sc=1 (1MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part2-specs-18.zip?sc=1 (32 MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03.zip (461 KB)

MOTION #2:As co-chair of LegalDocML TC, I move that the LegalDocML TC approves the THIRD PUBLIC REVIEW submission of the CSDs documents:
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part1-vocabulary-WD27.zip?sc=1 (1MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-core-v1.0-csprd03-part2-specs-18.zip?sc=1 (32 MB)
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03/akn-nc-v1.0-csprd03.zip (461 KB)

MOTION #3: the TC delegates Monica Palmirani to submit the package for the public review submission.

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani