Subject: Final release of Akoma Ntoso 3.0 (30 March 2017) -- Yeah!!!

Hello everybody.

It is with more than a little anxiety and eagerness that I deliver today what I sincerely hope is the final release for Akoma Ntoso 3.0. Let's cross our collective fingers...

Ciao

Fabio

--

Modifications in final release 30 March 2017 (Akoma Ntoso 3.0 Final Release)
This is the final release for Akoma Ntoso 3.0. There are NO modifications in this release. The only differences are:

* As voted by the TC, the target namespace has been set to the final Akoma Ntoso 3.0 namespace, http://docs.oasis-open.org/legaldocml/ns/akn/3.0 .
* As voted by the TC, the initial blurb in the schema mentions the license of the schema as CC-BY 4.0, and includes the URI of the official version of the license.

--

Fabio Vitali                                          The sage and the fool
Dept. of Informatics                                     go to their graves