Subject: Voting the Committee Note With Non-Material Changes

Dear LegalDocML members,

we are approaching to vote the Committee Note With Non-Material Changes of Akoma Ntoso 3.0 Standard.
It is a crucial moment and we are very excited.

Because we received in the third public review some useful comments related to some typos in the documentation, we are in the step of the "Committee Note With Non-Material Changes" [1].

The next May 22, regular time 18.30 CEST time, we will vote the following motion:

"Do members of the TC approve requesting that TC Administration initiate a Special Majority Vote to approve "LegalDocML csprd03-errata" contained in https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legaldocml/specs/draft/csprd03-errata/?rev=112&sc=1#_specs_draft_csprd03-errata_ as a Committee Specification?

The TC affirms that changes have been made since the last public review. The changes made are documented in https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legaldocml/download.php/60749/LegalDocML-modifications-2017-05-17.xls. The TC judges these changes to be Non-Material in accordance with the definition in the OASIS TC Process (http://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#dNonmaterialChange)."

A Ballot will be open after the motion voting and the package submission to the OASIS staff [1]. It requires a Special Majority Vote (2/3 of the Voting members of LegalDocML).

For this reason I am looking forward to seeing you on May 22nd in the TC meeting.

Best regards,
Monica Palmirani

[1] https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft-with-non-material-changes

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics