Subject: RE: [legaldocml] LegalDocML - TC meeting on October 19

Dear Monica,

Unfortunately, I will not be available the Wednesday18 October and the 19 October.

Sorry for that

Kind regards

Véronique

Véronique Parisse

AUBAY Luxembourg

Orco House
38, Parc d’activités - L-8308 Capellen
Standard : +352 2992501
Fax : +352 299251

www.aubay.com

De : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org <legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org> de la part de monica.palmirani <monica.palmirani@unibo.it>
Envoyé : mardi 10 octobre 2017 08:07
À : legaldocml@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear LegalDocML TC members,

we intend to start again the regular two-week meetings with the
following goals:

1- proceed in the standardization process

2- experiment the certification of documentation using the Grant's booklet

3- discuss the customization of Akoma Ntoso specifications and to
produce a new deliverable.

We would like to start on October 19, 6.30pm and to fix Wednesday for
the regular meetings.

If you have some objection to this plan, please inform the TC.

Best regards,

Monica and Fabio

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics