Subject: Akoma Ntoso Pocket Guide

Hello Everyone,

I have written a pocket guide to Akoma Ntoso (draft attached to this email) Up till now it has been available on a limited basis to customers and partners of my company.

Before making the guide widely available, I’m looking for approval of the content from the OASIS LegalDocML TC. We’re beginning that process this week as a first effort to approve Akoma Ntoso texts that are written. The first meeting will be the regular LegalDocML meeting on Thursday, November 9th.

Please note that the copyright to this work is held by my company, Xcential Corporation, and will continue to be held by my company throughout and after the approval process.

Regards,

   Grant Vergottini

Grant Vergottini
CEO & Founder, Xcential