Subject: New Year Goals and TC meetings of LegalDocML

Dear LegalDocML members,

this year we want to manage the LegalDocML TC meetings using skype.
If somebody has some objection please let us know, otherwise send to
Monica a private mail with your skype id.
You are very welcome!

We have  three main goals in 2020:

1. to collect request of modifications of the AKN schema based on
concrete customer requirements or due to special legal system needs not
previously included in the current version. If you have requests please
send them in this mailing list with a clear formulation and an example
(e.g., official legal text);

2. to release a deliverable entitled "Specifications of AKN
Customization" in order to set up a canonical method to make
customization. See a draft here
https://www.balisage.net/Proceedings/vol24/html/Palmirani01/BalisageVol24-Palmirani01.html;

3. to add a new module to the AKN schema for modelling "contract". We
will start from the eContract requirements:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/legalxml-econtracts/.

Best regards and Happy New Year in LegalDocML!
Monica and Fabio

Full professor of Legal Informatics
School of Law
Coordinator of MSCA-ITN EJD LAST-JD-RIoE
Scientific Director of Legal Blockchain Lab
Director of the Summer School LEX
Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
Tel +39 051 277217
Fax +39 051 260782
E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it