legalruleml-comment message

Subject: Re: LegalRuleML

Thanks I've not got a reply to my question from the technical comitee. Please may I have an update?

From: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, 22 November 2022, 17:35
To: Dominic Love; legalruleml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Dominic,

Thank you for your interest in LegalRuleML. I am copying the legalfuleml-comment@ mailing list on this reply. That is the place to pose questions and provide feedback to the Technical Committee. To make sure you see any resulting conversation, you can subscribe to the list following the instructions at https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/index.php?wg_abbrev=legalruleml

Best,

/chet