legalruleml message

Subject: R: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "Inaugural meeting" modified

Hi Chet:

Thanks a lot. In case Skype is not used for this first meeting, can you please send me a conference dial-in number for Italy (+39)? From 7:00pm  to 9:30pm CET I will be 90% at home and, even worse, I will have quite likely to use my personal mobile phone. Without an Italian dial-in number, I cannot guarantee to join the event.

Thanks.

Nino
________________________________
Inizio: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org [legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org] per conto di Chet Ensign [chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Inviato: venerdì 13 gennaio 2012 22.54
Fine: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org

Submitter's message
Proposers of the LegalRuleML TC,

I have attached the document "OASIS TC Process orientation.ppt" to the calendar event. I will use this document as part of my introduction to the standard development process at OASIS at the inaugural meeting on January 19th.

Best regards,

/chet ensign
-- Mr. Chet Ensign
Event Title: Inaugural meeting<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/event.php?event_id=32245>
________________________________
Date: Thursday, 19 January 2012, 01:00pm - 02:30pm ET
Location: Conference call - details below
Description

Call-in details

Conference Dial-In number: +1 559 546 1700
Participant AccessCode: 120469#

Other country access codes:

Australia   +61 1300 559 047
Austria   +43 (0) 1 265 05 40
Canada   +1 559 546 1800
Czech Republic   +420 225 989 140
France   +33 (0) 1 8014 0620
Germany   +49 (0) 234 543 9810
Japan   +81 3 5050 5073
Netherlands   +31 (0) 20 322 3001
Nigeria   +234 1 667 0010
Portugal   +351 21005 1191
Romania   +40 317 807 020
South Africa   +27 87 825 0190
Spain   +34 91 119 6770
Switzerland   +41 (0) 44 595 9030
United Kingdom   +44 (0) 784 843 2901

________________________________
Agenda

  1.  Call to order and welcome
  2.  Roll call and review of who has voting rights
  3.  Call for nominations for chair(s)
  4.  Election of the chair(s)
  5.  Call for nominations and election of the secretary
  6.  Welcome from OASIS staff and overview of OASIS Process for Technical Committees
  7.  Presentation of the charter
  8.  Adoption of standing rules for allowing electronic motions and electronic votes
  9.  Definition of the bi-weekly meeting day and hour
  10. Definition of the first deadlines and outcomes
  11. Definition of the first specifications documentation
  12. Deliberation of the expenditure of 4K $ for the first draft of specifications
  13. Any Other Business
  14. Adjourn

Owner: Mr. Chet Ensign
Group: OASIS LegalRuleML TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership) group.
Referenced Items
[http://www.oasis-open.org/share/images/icons/workgroup/document/icon_ppt_16.gif]       OASIS TC Process orientation.ppt (1MB)  2012-01-13      Download<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/download.php/44819> | View Details<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/document.php?document_id=44819>