legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] R: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "Inaugural meeting" modified

Nino,

My apologies however the account I have does not have a dial-in number
for Italy. Since this first meeting is to get organized, perhaps you
could join just for the initial part for the election of the chairs?
That will be the first and the most important order of business and
would also ensure that you are counted as having attended.

/chet