legalruleml message

Subject: LegalRuleML Special TC Meeting, Wednesday, Feb 8th, RuleML 1.0 Presentation

Hi LegalRuleML Members and Observers,

Some members/observers of the LegalRuleML TC could not make it last Wednesday.
A special telecon will be held exceptionally on an 'intermediate' Wednesday.

Tara and I are prepared to give a more detailed

RuleML 1.0 Presentation

on Wednesday, Feb 8th, at our regular time-of-day:

9pm CET
6am Australia
3pm EST
12pm PST

Since we will have more time (40 mins plus 20 mins Q&A),
this is a good opportunity for all TC members to learn more about RuleML 1.0
and about some of the XML and logic tools we have been using for it.

The links in the release note for RuleML Version 1.0 allow you to do a preview:

http://mail.ruleml.org/pipermail/ruleml-all/2012-January/000325.html

If you haven't done so already, please send your Skype ID to
monica.palmirani at unibo.it and guido.governatori at nicta.com.au.

Best,
Harold