legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "LegalRuleML - Extra meeting" added

Dear Harold, dear Members and Observers,

the extra meeting of tomorrow on the RuleML 1.0 will be held using Skype.
I will call you using the LegalRuleML group.
Please send to me (monica.palmirani@unibo.it) and to Guido Governatori (guido.governatori@nicta.com.au) your Skype Id.
Many thanks to Harold and Tara for their availability and for the material.

Yours,
Monica