legalruleml message

Subject: Groups - XACMLintro.odp uploaded

Submitter's message
Please see this document if you have an interest in potential issues that could be addressed by the TCs around XACML and LegalRuleML. Monica has indicated I would be presenting on this subject to the LegalRuleML TC Wednesday 15 February, but the agenda has not been announced. There is more material than I anticipated, and since I do not know all the backgrounds and interests of the audience I would welcome feedback on which topics should be added or amplified, and which should be omitted.
-- Paul Tyson
Document Name: XACMLintro.odp

Description
Introduction to XACML for LegalRuleML TC
Download Latest Revision

Submitter: Paul Tyson
Group: OASIS LegalRuleML TC
Folder: Calendar Documents