legalruleml message

Subject: RE: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "LegalRuleML TC Meeting, Wednesday Feb. 15th" added

Hey! Harold and Tara get a full hour special meeting on RuleML, and I get 15 minutes for XACML? What’s fair about that?

;-) just having fun…I’ll try to keep it short. But I would like time for discussion of questions on last slide after the TC have absorbed what they want to know about XACML.

Regards,

--Paul

From: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Monica Palmirani
Sent: Monday, 13 February, 2012 21:28
To: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org

Event Title: LegalRuleML TC Meeting, Wednesday Feb. 15th

Date: Wednesday, 15 February 2012, 03:00pm - 04:00pm ET
Description

LegalRuleML Regular TC meeting

9pm CET
6am Australia
3pm EST
12am PST

The telecon will be hold by Skype.
Please send to monica.palmirani@unibo.it and guido.governatori@nicta.com.au your ID.

Agenda

* Approval of minutes of the previous meeting
* Usage of Skype telecon chat and of the legalruleml mailing list
* Presentation of XCAML by Paul Tyson - 15 minutes
* Discussion on the requirements in particular on:
- list of the requirements
- defeasible logic
- deontic logic
- negation(s)
- functional tags for the speach arguments (agent, etc.)

* Tara contract
* Other business
* Adjournment

Owner: Mrs. Monica Palmirani
Group: OASIS LegalRuleML TC
Sharing: This event is shared with the OASIS Open (General Membership) group.

Referenced Items

Image removed by sender.

LegalRuleML-TC-2012-02-01v2.doc (77K)

2012-02-13