legalruleml message

Subject: RE: [legalruleml] Groups - Event "LegalRuleML TC Meeting, Wednesday Feb. 15th" added

Hi Monica,

I hope you know I was not seriously complaining.

Let’s see how much we can cover in 15 minutes. I just want to make sure everyone has enough understanding to discuss questions about the relationship (if any) between XACML and LegalRuleML.

Regards,

--Paul

From: monica.palmirani [mailto:monica.palmirani@unibo.it]
Sent: Tuesday, 14 February, 2012 14:24
To: Tyson, Paul H
Cc: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Paul,

during the official TC meeting Tara and Harold presented RuleML 1.0 only for 10 minutes.
An Extra LegalRuleML meeting was organized on Feb. 8th for presenting in deepth RuleML 1.0
If you would like to have the same occasion I think that everybody are happy to have an Extra meeting Feb. 22th on XCAML.
What do you think?

Yours,
Monica