legalruleml message

Subject: Groups - 2.1 Defeasibility Version 1 Amendment 1 uploaded

Submitter's message
As discussed in the last telecon, Harold and I worked directly on Guido's first version of the Defeasibility section. Please find attached the revised version using Word track-changes and comments. Given the large number of small changes, we recommend using Microsoft Word features to display
Original
Original with Markup
Final with Markup
Final
or similar capability in OpenOffice.
-- Dr. Tara Athan
Document Name: 2.1 Defeasibility Version 1 Amendment 1

No description provided.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Dr. Tara Athan