legalruleml message

Subject: [Tara contract]

I have read and I agree on the tasks of the Tara's contract

-Adrian

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org] Im Auftrag von monica.palmirani
Gesendet: Dienstag, 10. April 2012 20:20
An: legalruleml@lists.oasis-open.org
Betreff: [legalruleml] [Tara contract]

Dear TC members,

in the last TC meeting hold on 4/4 we were in 5 attendees (Guido, Tara,
Adam, Carl, me).

The TC approved the Tara's contract (see in the repository KAVI),
nevertheless we'd prefer to have a large consensus.
For this reason I kindly ask to reply to this email with "I have read
and I agree on the tasks of the Tara's contract" within April 13th, so
we can proceed with the administrative procedure.

Many thanks in advance.
Yours,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics