legalruleml message

Subject: LegalRuleML - Proposal to move the TC meeting on 17 MAY

Due to a family duty I am not able to join to the regular LegalRuleML TC
meeting of today.
For this reason I am wondering if it is possible to move it to tomorrow,
same time.
Guido and Nino are agreed.

If you have any objections, please react to this proposal and sorry for
on this short notice.

Draft Agenda:
* Approval of the minutes of the previous TC meetings
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/download.php/46022/LegalRuleML-TC-2012-05-02v1.doc
* News and communications (budget for RuleML2012, for the LegalRuleML
tutoria session)
* Nomination of a LegalRuleML TC member as representative inside of
LegalXML SC
* New version of Principles.003
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/legalruleml/download.php/46021/1.2PRINCIPLES.003.doc
* New version of defeasibility.003.doc (coming from TARA, thanks!)
* Discussion on new XML representation of rules and metadata proposed by
Tara
* Discussion on Isomorphism document
* Other business
* Adjournment

Yours,
Monica

LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
http://www.unibo.it/Vademecum5permille.htm

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.