legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] [Ambiguity] Incomplete representation

Tara,
for sure we will include your proposal (integration of the LegalRuleML
principles document) in the next TC meeting, and by mailing list we will
collect also counter proposals.

Passing to the proposal XML fragment.
LegalRuleML aims to be agile, semantic, expressive and close to the end
user (legal knowledge engineer) mind.
That means for instance to express the rule in readable way

<Rule idReq="rule1" iri="&ruleml;Implies>
<if idReq="imp1" iri="&ruleml;if>
<Atom idReq="atm1"></Atom>
<Atom idReq="atm2"></Atom>
</if>