legalruleml message

Subject: Specifications and Namespace

Dear all,

we need to specify in our examples, including whose we have approved the
last TC (Friday June 30th), which tags belong to the lrml namespace and
which were already present in RuleML before the institution of this
LegalRuleML TC.

All the ideas, requirements, needs arisen in the LegalRuleML TC
discussion and not present previously in RuleML or in Reaction Rule,
concur to build the LegalRuleML specifications, following the IPR issue
of OASIS.

E.g.
lrml:override
lrml:key
lrml:keyref (anyURI)

Best regards,
Monica and Guido

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics

LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
http://www.unibo.it/5permille

Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.