legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] [Repository for the examples]

Monica & members of the LegalRuleML TC -

An SVN repository has been set up for you. You can access it at
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legalruleml/

You should be able to log in using your OASIS credentials with full
read/write privileges.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

/chet

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM, monica.palmirani
<monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
> Can the title of  the SVN repository for LegalRuleML be: "lrml"? Thanks,
> monica
> Il 12/07/2012 21:35, Chet Ensign ha scritto:
>
>> I've requested an svn for LegalRuleML be set  up Monica. I'll send you
>> notice when it is ready.
>>
>> /chet
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:02 AM, monica.palmirani
>> <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Chet,
>>>
>>> for LegalDocML we have to decide today, in case, in the regular TC.
>>> For LegalRuleML we are just thinking about the organization, even if the
>>> decision was taken yesterday in the regular TC.
>>>
>>> In meantime can you open the space titled "lrml"?
>>>
>>> I also appreciate very much if you could explain to the group how SVN
>>> works in term of password, authorizations, organization in folders, etc.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance.
>>> Yours,
>>>
>>> mp

>>> --
>>> ===================================
>>> Associate professor of Legal Informatics
>>> School of Law
>>> Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
>>> C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
>>> Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
>>> I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
>>> Tel +39 051 277217
>>> Fax +39 051 260782
>>> E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it
>>> ====================================
>>>

>>> LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
>>> 5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
>>> http://www.unibo.it/5permille
>>>
>>> Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo
>>> della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.
>>

> --
> ===================================
> Associate professor of Legal Informatics
> School of Law
> Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
> C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
> Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
> I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
> Tel +39 051 277217
> Fax +39 051 260782
> E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it
> ====================================
>

> LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
> 5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
> http://www.unibo.it/5permille
>
> Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo
> della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.

/chet
----------------
Chet Ensign
http://www.oasis-open.org

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen