legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] [Repository for the examples]

Please, go on, and set up the structure as you described.

Eventually, the only modification would be to create tags with the approved versions of the examples (instead of having a specific folder).

All the best

Guido

On 14/07/2012, at 7:31 AM, Tara Athan wrote:

> Shall I set up the basic directory structure as described below?
>
> Tara
>
> On 7/13/2012 5:01 PM, Chet Ensign wrote:
>> Monica & members of the LegalRuleML TC -
>>
>> An SVN repository has been set up for you. You can access it at
>> https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legalruleml/
>>
>> You should be able to log in using your OASIS credentials with full
>> read/write privileges.
>>
>> Let me know if you have any questions.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> /chet
>>
>> On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 5:36 AM, monica.palmirani
>> <monica.palmirani@unibo.it> wrote:
>>> Can the title of  the SVN repository for LegalRuleML be: "lrml"? Thanks,
>>> monica

>>> --
>>> ===================================
>>> Associate professor of Legal Informatics
>>> School of Law
>>> Alma Mater Studiorum Università di Bologna
>>> C.I.R.S.F.I.D. http://www.cirsfid.unibo.it/
>>> Palazzo Dal Monte Gaudenzi - Via Galliera, 3
>>> I - 40121 BOLOGNA (ITALY)
>>> Tel +39 051 277217
>>> Fax +39 051 260782
>>> E-mail  monica.palmirani@unibo.it
>>> ====================================
>>>

>>> LA RICERCA C’È E SI VEDE:
>>> 5 per mille all'Università di Bologna - C.F.: 80007010376
>>> http://www.unibo.it/5permille
>>>
>>> Questa informativa è inserita in automatico dal sistema al fine esclusivo
>>> della realizzazione dei fini istituzionali dell’ente.

All the best

Guido
--
Prof Guido Governatori
Associate Education Director and Principal Researcher

NICTA | PO Box 6020 | St Lucia QLD 4067
T +61 7 33008523 | M +61 (0)400 934 738 | F +61 7 3300 8420
www.nicta.com.au | guido.governatori@nicta.com.au