legalruleml message

Subject: Example repository

Dear Tara,

thank for having created the structure of the repository, and the initial example(s).  The XML example looks really good (as you wrote in you comments there a few issues that need to be solved).

I'm a bit puzzled by the rdf examples. The TC never discussed the use of rdf for the base representation (and also it is not in the scope of the TC). It seems to me that they could generate confusion about the scope of the TC and the actual content of the standard.

All the best

Guido
--
Prof Guido Governatori
Associate Education Director and Principal Researcher

NICTA | PO Box 6020 | St Lucia QLD 4067
T +61 7 33008523 | M +61 (0)400 934 738 | F +61 7 3300 8420
www.nicta.com.au | guido.governatori@nicta.com.au