legalruleml message

Subject: Re: LegalRuleML and RuleML relationship

Hello Monica,

I will not be able to attend the meeting on the 8th. I will be leaving
for a week's vacation. However, you really need Jamie, not me, for
this discussion so please feel free to move forward with the
discussions.

Best,

/chet

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393

TC Administration information and support is available at
http://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin

Follow OASIS on:
LinkedIn:    http://linkd.in/OASISopen
Twitter:        http://twitter.com/OASISopen