legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] LegalRuleML namespace

Dear all,

I agree with the Tara's idea to vote via email the name space for LegalRuleML TC.

my favorite one is:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/legalruleml/ns/v1.0/

for some reasons:
1. I like name space with "slash"  for the reasons that Robin provided
2. I'd prefer v1.0 because the other naming convention (2012-01-19) depends too much to the date of delivery and we are not free to make some minor changes 3. the 2012-01-19 annotation makes the reference more complex and prone of errors

I am encourage you to reply with your opinion in order to arrive to a prompt shared and negotiated decision.

Yours,
Monica