legalruleml message

Subject: Proposed Structure of LegalRuleML Tutorial / Today's Telecon AGENDA

Hi All,

In order to finish the LegalRuleML tutorial in the remaining days before the RuleML-2012 Symposium, we propose to use only core material that has already found sufficient consensus in the TC. Below please find a feasible proposed structure of the LegalRuleML tutorial ("@@@" indicates open parts).

We suggest today's Telecon AGENDA be devoted entirely to the tutorial.

Best,
Harold and Adrian

-----------------------------------

* Intro
- OASIS context of TC
. LegalXML
. Akoma Ntoso
- Example bridging from RuleML to LegalRuleML

* Selected consensual parts of the LegalRuleML Metamodel
- upper-subclass.pdf/.rdfs
- upper-properties.pdf/.rdfs
(- optionally metadata.pdf/.rdfs with TimeInstant connection to Reaction RuleML)

* Use Cases
- Use Case 1: "Complaint @@@"
. English Sources
(. Controlled English in ACE?)
. Discuss corresponding notions of selected Metamodel parts
. Association between Rules and Sources
- Use Case 2: "@@@"
(- optionally Use Case 3: "SLA @@@")

* Conclusions, Future Plans, and Call for Contributions