legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] LegalRuleML Tutorial - slides

I know it is very close to the time of presentation, so I offer these slides as modifications to the syntax used earlier for the complaint and infringement examples, with the understanding that-

- If there is not time to review it I will understand if there is objection to presenting it in the tutorial. However, the previous syntax was full of known objectionable element names, such as EventPattern, etc. So the choice is between presenting something with known objections, or presenting something without these objectional parts, but possibly new objectional parts. In either case, it must be stated that the syntax is 1. intermediate, and so not intended to represent the final syntax and 2. not even the final version of the intermediate syntax.

Tara