legalruleml message

Subject: Re: [legalruleml] Motion by email: approval of the XML examples

I suggest that the motion be amended to

Approval of the XML example in the SVN repository of LegalRuleML v. 27
http://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legalruleml/trunk/examples/draft/ex2.1.1-references.lrml?rev=27&sc=0

which is the most recent version of this file.

Tara

On 10/17/2012 4:21 PM, monica.palmirani wrote:
Dear all,

I am kindly asking to express your vote by email about the following motion within 24th Oct.:
"Approval of the XML examples in the SVN repository of LegalRuleML v. 34
https://tools.oasis-open.org/version-control/browse/wsvn/legalruleml/trunk/examples/draft/";

Please send an email with this text:
"I have read the motion and I approve it"
or
"I have read the motion and I don't approve it"
or
"I have read the motion and I am abstaining"

Please participate to the on-line voting!

Many thanks in advance.
Best,
Monica Palmirani