legalruleml message

Subject: Teleconf of today

Dear all,

unfortunately, due to unexpected delays on our travel schedule from abroad to Bologna, I was not be able to have a network connection in time for today's teleconference announce and I am just arrived in Bologna. For this reason, I propose, in agreement with Guido, to postpone it to next Wednesday, December 5th, same time. In meantime we can work on the defeasible example in order to approve it for the next TC.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Monica

--
Associate professor of Legal Informatics